Professionalism, cost effectiveness and timeliness are the key principles in servicing the freight industry by Freight Management Australia . The foundation to customer satisfaction is delivery of value added service utilising these key principles.
Freight Management Australia’s key operating objectives in maintaining competitive advantage through improved customer service and quality are:
- To provide every customer with the highest standard of customer service.
- To provide every customer with a lower cost alternative.
- To provide every customer with quick response/short waiting time.
- To provide every customer flexible response to individual needs.
- Offering discounted rates for contracted customers.
- One stop solution for freight distribution of clients’ products.
- Freight bills can be consolidated into one easy reconciled invoice.
- Express courier service up to 1 tonne
- Express taxi truck services ranging from 1 tonne capacity to 14t capacity (van, tray or tautliner)
- Semi trailer, B doubles.
- Same day parcel service/overnight service
- Permanent placement/hire
- Road express
- Air express
- Next flight service
- Overnight air satchel service 3kg/4kg/5kg
- Same day first class (air)
- Overnight first class (air)
- Palletised freight
- Bulk freight
- Half load runs (semi)
- Full load runs (semi or B Double)
- Full range of SEA & AIR freight services
- Customs clearance services (Australia & Overseas)
- Mail/Parcel Services world wide
- Bulk consignments/FCL 20GP, 40GP/40HC, Refrigerated
- Less than Container Load (LCL) specialist
- Import/Export from anywhere to anywhere in the world